Start your journey as a Film Director with one of the reputed colleges in India. MGM CJMC’s Dept. Of Film Arts offers you a one-year Diploma Course devoted to practical training in all aspects of Acting for Film and equips you with the skills, knowledge. You will get a 360 Degree support to excel in your chosen field. Join our supportive network of film professionals and sharpen your craft in a group within the nurturing environment of Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Aurangabad Campus. Our Diploma Course In Acting for Film is the only fully comprehensive course of its kind, where you will learn your skills from practising with Film industry experts and be fully engrossed in the production of your own films. We expect our student to step out as a multitalented filmosopher with an extensive showreel and a network of professional contacts. MGM has proven its expertise in last 35 years.
At a Glance
One year study includes:
• 20 hr practical + 10 hr theory, 20 skill development tasks at film studios, shooting locations per week
• Learn from award-winning, practising film makers
• Create reputation with a community of industry experts
• While developing your skills make your own extensive showreel with help of "state-of-the-art" film making facilities.
• Avail facility of Scholarships given by MGM Trust
• Showcase your Short Film (student project) at AIFF (Aurangabad International Film Festival)
• MGM will promote best short films made by the students at world-class film festivals
• World class DVD, Blu rey, eBooks library (along with all required reference books)
Knowledge workshops will be usually conducted in the classrooms or preview theatres according to the context, where experts will explain the theoretical part. It will be conducted regularly as per the syllabus everyday for 1hr 30 min to 3 hrs.