The Media today in India is demanding technically sound and stable creative Audio Engineers capable enough to handle enormous power of today’s technical development in Audio Engineering. May it be in the field of E-learning , Radio/TV broadcasting, Pod casting, Gaming, Mobile learning, Animation, Cinema, or simply on the internet, Sound plays a key role and gives rise to various fields of work.
At a Glance
One year study includes:
• 20 hr practical + 10 hr theory, 20 skill development tasks at film studios, shooting locations per week
• Learn from award-winning, practising film makers
• Create reputation with a community of industry experts
• While developing your skills make your own extensive showreel with help of "state-of-the-art" film making facilities.
• Avail facility of Scholarships given by MGM Trust
• Showcase your Short Film (student project) at AIFF (Aurangabad International Film Festival)
• MGM will promote best short films made by the students at world-class film festivals
• World class DVD, Blu rey, eBooks library (along with all required reference books)