Start your journey as a Film Actor with one of the reputed colleges in India. MGM CJMC’s Dept. Of Film Arts offers you a one-year Certificate Course devoted to practical training in all aspects of Acting for Film and equips you with the skills, knowledge. You will get a 360 Degree support to excel in your chosen field. Join our supportive network of film professionals and sharpen your craft in a group within the nurturing environment of Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Aurangabad Campus. Our Certificate Course In Acting for Film is the only fully comprehensive course of its kind, where you will learn your skills from practising with Film industry experts and be fully engrossed in the production of your own films. We expect our student to step out as a multitalented filmosopher with an extensive showreel and a network of professional contacts. MGM has proven its expertise in last 35 years.
Yateen Karyekar's Master Class
At a Glance
One year study includes:
• 20 hr practical + 10 hr theory, 20 skill development tasks at film studios, shooting locations per week
• Learn from award-winning, practising film makers
• Create reputation with a community of industry experts
• While developing your skills make your own extensive showreel with help of "state-of-the-art" film making facilities.
• Avail facility of Scholarships given by MGM Trust
• Showcase your Short Film (student project) at AIFF (Aurangabad International Film Festival)
• MGM will promote best short films made by the students at world-class film festivals
• World class DVD, Blu rey, eBooks library (along with all required reference books)
Yatin Karyekar is a veteran Indian actor in the Bollywood film industry. He has contributed in critically acclaimed and commerciallly sucessful films like Bajirao Mastani, Munnabhai MBBS, etc.
Siraj Syed is the India Correspondent for FilmFestivals.com and a member of FIPRESCI, the International Federation of Film Critics. He is a Film Festival Correspondent since 1976, Film-critic since 1969 and a Feature-writer since 1970.
Shiv has done his post graduataion in Theatre and he is a gold medalist in BAMU university. In acting acting he has worked intensively on the Stanislavski Methodology. as a director of feature films he have an experience of directing actors like Girish Karnad, Ramesh Deo, Vinay Apte etc.